Solar Concentrator Information Overview
CPV / ORC / Stirling Engine Questions
- The CPV receiver is not available with the 7M or 9M concentrator due to the high cost and low volume application.
- For a CPV receiver, it requires technology investment of at least 5 Million USD and minimum energy production of 100 MW to be competitive
- If you have your own CPV module, Stirling engine, or ORC you can purchase the 7M (minimum order of 4X) for integration with your system
- For CPV prototype integration with our solar concentrator, we recommend Azur Space and their dense array module
9M Solar Concentrator Availability
- If you are interested in the 9M solar concentrator there is a minimum 100 system manufacturing order
7M Solar Concentrator
- The 7M concentrator is competitive with natural gas
- The 7M comes with a max operating temp of 94 c. If you want to achieve higher temperatures of 270 c the system is capable of providing this but high temperature absorber is required.
- For electricity production, we can provide our PV 12.5 KW dual-axis PV solar tracker.
- For smaller applications, we can provide our PV 3.5 KW or 5 KW single axis PV solar tracker.
Commercial Solar Thermal Installation – PepsiCo
We have installed our systems around the world for various applications, below is a thermal solar dish used at the PepsiCo plant in Arizona.
Please see Google maps 3D Ariel of 5 Thermal Dishes we installed at PepsiCo in Arizona
- $7,500 CIF to port for 40 foot container
- 4 Systems fit in 1X 40 foot HQ container
- Container shipping info: https://app.box.com/s/mb2nrj5yz1xk0fozqmxv6zv41givegmp
HS Description: Solar Hot Water Heater
- HS Code: 8419.19.1000
- International Duty Rate & Tax for HS Code: https://app.box.com/s/iwgs1h2bvefsgcay6blz5741ejv8jwnp
Terms of Payment
Full payment prior to shipping. 50% at time of order. 50% prior to shipping.
$7,500 USD (Optional)
We provide optional 3 day onsite support. Onsite support provides training and commissioning to installer after the Equipment has been installed. Onsite support provides training on how to setup the auto-tracking, troubleshooting errors, review the installation of the Equipment. Onsite support does not include physical installation of equipment.
2-3 days with a team of 3 people and excavator.
Approx. install cost: $3,000 – $7,000 depending on application
Installation video overview: